Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:46 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Question

Okay, okay... this Luddite has never had a cell phone but may soon need one. What should I look for?

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10
Heat Zone 10
Sunset Zone 25
Minimum 30 F [-1 C]
Maximum 100 F [38 C]

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.0/1296 - Release Date: 2/24/2008 12:19 PM