Re: Feb

the snow we got was very wet. Easily plowed and won't blow back. Got about 5 inches.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Feb

Woke up to 6 inches of snow..... which isn't that big of a deal, but
that darn wind is making it unbearable.... even the plows can't keep it
off the roads. sigh,

 Donna

Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net> wrote:
 Just can't stand it, had to say something. Right now I'm looking out on
between an inch and 8 inches of snow and yesterday's half inch of ice.
Ain't just a lot of anything blooming, and the ground is just a little
too hard to dig. Pam, you're a cruel woman. LOL

Pam Evans wrote:
Ipheions & miniature irises blooming now too. Donna, God love ya - I'd go
BONKERS up there.

On 2/25/08, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT