Today in my garden

I just had to tell you all that today was the most beautiful day here. It was so calm... no wind... and about 70 degrees. I took my truck to get a load of free mulch on my trailer, unloaded it, put down some pre-emergent on 50% of my yard. With 2 acres it is taking quite a while to get over it all. It was a great day but I am ready to fall in bed. It is that time of the year again when I overdo when the weather is nice. Tomorrow it is suppose to be 68 but with 20+ mile an hour wind. I have to work tomorrow so that is ok then Friday I can get out again. It is suppose to be 62 and no wind. Then wind all through the weekend with chance of rain until Tuesday. I have been trying to only book appointment for me to work when the wind is blowing. I still have 4 tiny Arizona Cypress to plant and 1 Utah Juniper. I am so glad Spring is almost here.
zone 6b