Re: Today in my garden

Whenever I think of Idaho, images of Sun Valley come to mind. I always forget that there's the moderating influence of the Pacific, even as far inland as it is.

Sorry to hear about the sinus infection. There have been some really bad bugs going around this winter.

Hellebores, crocus, heaths, color on a few daffodils. 60 F & windy this afternoon. Pruned a couple roses & I'm done for the day thanks to a sinus infection. Started Zithromax so will feel better in time to go to work Monday. :(
Judy B z 6 Idaho