Yes, they come from the outside into a doghouse and turn left through a hole cut in its side that meets up with a hole cut into the florida room. In better weather, Seamus usually stays out all night, but even then I wouldn't let him if I knew there were thugs on the prowl.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] GRAND EGGS!

I'm glad your cats were in! I take it you have a cat door from the Florida room to the outside?

I had a huge cat fight in my Florida room the other night. blood and fur son my patio door window. Not my cats, they were in. It was a couple of stray toms. One I had been feeding. When I opened the door, the one took off, but the new tom couldn't remember how he got in and kept bouncing off the wslls and windows until I slunk over to the outer door and opened it for him.

Not chicks, lambs or roosters, but I can relate.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.2/1304 - Release Date: 2/29/2008 8:18 AM