I just looked out the front window to see a flock of 17-18 turkeys
parading down the drive.  I'm not sure just how many, since some
of them went off up over the boulder, and there may have been more.
What weird-looking creatures - prehistoric.  I don't know what they
were finding in the drive, or for that matter anywhere.  We have had
alternating snow and rain followed by deep freeze that has iced
everything in pretty completely.  17.3 degrees here this morning was
milder than the  14.2 yesterday.  It's supposed to warm up a bit by
the weekend - maybe get above freezing for the first time in a week.
Hope everyone else is staying a bit warmer.