Re: Happy Birthday Jesse

  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Jesse
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:27:38 -0600

Well...we're gonna do that next week. We both came down with some flu/cold
type virus that's going around and he can't even taste his food right now
cause he's so stuffed up.  No fun to go eat wonderful food and not be able
to taste it.  It hit him harder than it did me.  He still sounds like he's
coughing up a lung.  I never got the cough...just the sniffles and sinus
pressure.  Today is the best I have felt all week.

--
Jesse R. Bell