Re: Happy Birthday Jesse

  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Jesse
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:27:55 -0600

That's good to know because I can tell that it really bothers him.  He gets
worried about the damage he has done over the years and wonders if it will
ever get better.  I'll tell him what you said.
It started in college - just the recreational smoking with friends - and
then because it was the 70's, it was the illegal stuff (bad, bad), and then
a bad marriage and stress and he just started smoking on a regular basis
after that.  He tried to stop several times before he married me...and I
would find packs in his truck and in the barn.  Then, the heart attack.  I
became the cigarette Nazi after that.  NO SMOKES FOR YOU.....