Re: Happy Birthday Jesse

  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Jesse
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:39:46 -0600

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes.  Andrea...your birthday card was
the BEST..I laughed so hard (for those that didn't see it..it had a cartoon
of a guy and a bird sitting at a bar with a bottle of tequila on the
counter...and the bird says "dibs on the worm")  And I got the seeds on my
birthday...so thanks!!  And Pam..I got the gift card for Lee Valley on my
birthday too so THANKS.  I cannot wait to get out there and garden!!

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 6:05 AM, andreah <andreah@hargray.com> wrote:

> What'd ya get, where'd you go??? Happy Day to you my friend!!!

Jesse R. Bell