RE: [Fwd: Fw: Our dogs and Cats]

  • Subject: RE: [Fwd: Fw: Our dogs and Cats]
  • From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:24:37 -0600

Must be a secret technique passed down through canine/feline generations.
I'm always amazed at how very little room my husband and I actually need on
the bed (something like 9 inches combined) in order to afford Maggie the lab
all the room she needs to enjoy her sleep.  Either that, or I wake up
sandwiched between DH and Maggie, who has plastered herself to me

It's a wonder any pet owner gets a good night's rest.

Zone 7 - West TN