Re: Atlanta, GA

  • Subject: Re: Atlanta, GA
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:44:31 -0500

They keep trying to revive Underground, but there's so little police presence that few people go there anymore. Their latest move is to try to make it into the gambling Mecca of the south.

The Varsity Drive-in is still right across from Georgia Tech. I don't go there unless with friends and in daylight, and then only if someone really wants to go there. It's not worth the heartburn.

Atlanta has changed a lot since I moved to the area in 1981. Heck - it's almost unrecognizable from what it was in 1975 when my folks moved here.