OT - Movie

Well the storms were pretty bad last night..and we were in the middle of
watching the storm updates when our cable went down and we got the "no
signal".  So, we plugged a movie into the DVD player.  Anybody seen "The
Secret Life of Bees"?  It was great.  My father, who is deathly allergic to
bee stings, used to have three beehives when I was little and I remember
going out there with the smoker and checking the honey with him.  Besides
the racial tension and sad scenes in the movie..it made me want to jump in
that pink house and live there, taking care of bees.  Don't think I could
support myself doing it, but it's just a lovely thought in my little fantasy
world.

--
Jesse R. Bell