Re: Still having weather!

  • Subject: Re: Still having weather!
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:52:19 -0800

Looks bad. But from what I understand, she lives a fair distance from Fraiser Park with the Tehachapi Mountains in between.

On Feb 16, 2009, at 10:12 AM, Donna wrote:

I hope Cyndi is home or at least no where near this storm.

Not sure if a link to this news video will work or not.... but it appears
California is getting some of my usual weather...

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12064148&ch=42267
17&src=news

Donna

--- On Fri, 2/13/09, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI