RE: stone lantern

  • Subject: RE: stone lantern
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:02:38 -0500

http://www.gardenartisans.us/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=216

does it have to be stone??

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of andreah
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] stone lantern

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, let me do some checking

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] stone lantern

O.K., if anybody knows where I can find this, it HAS to be this group.  I am
looking for a lantern for my garden.  One that you can put a candle in, and
close a little grated door.   I don't want a Japanese pagoda type lantern,
but something made of natural rock or carved out of rock that is at least a
foot high (or more).  When I go online, I keep getting links to
Asian/oriental type lanterns.  Not that I don't LOVE those, I do, but it
would not fit in with my Midwestern, farm, motif....know what I mean?

--
Jesse R. Bell