Re: stone lantern

  • Subject: Re: stone lantern
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:46:19 EST

So let's see...giant dogs or stoneware lanterns? Guess I'd have to go with
the dogs, too. Kathy

In a message dated 2/20/2009 10:18:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,
justjess01@gmail.com writes:

I love  ceramic work...but the problem with that is that I have six
dogs...two of  them are giants and walk around in my gardens ("no no bad
dog") and knock  things over.  I have a small concrete birdbath in one garden
that is  always getting knocked over.  So the ceramic would not last long  I
fear.