To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Harbinger

Daryl - do you think they'd grow here or would the heat be too much for
them?   Lots of things just can't hang through a Texas summer.

If you find out who has the dwarf Filbert, I'd love to give it a try. I
really enjoy Filberts, and only get them when I'm in the PNW, which isn't
often enough. When we get them here, they're expensive and old.