RE: Harbinger

  • Subject: RE: Harbinger
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:53:13 -0500

The camellias are blooming and the azaleas are starting but that's about it.
It's bloody cold here. I'm so sick of this winter. I don't ever remember one
lasting this long. We started getting freezes here in late October and it
hasn't stopped. ARGH! I think I might have a touch of cold weather
depression. All I want to do is sleep and I have no interest in anything.
Books can't even hold my attention which is very odd. I'm hoping warmer
weather will cure whatever it is that is ailing me.