Re: Harbinger

  • Subject: Re: Harbinger
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:12:48 -0600

Well, nothing that a little Patron Tequila can't fix.  I was in such a foul
mood and ready to bite some body's head off...my daughter and husband BOTH
said, YOU NEED A SHOT and brought me a shot glass of Patron and a lime.
 Dang.  I must really be in a bad way!  LOL.But seriously...I feel MUCH
better now that I've had a couple of shots..and dinner.  And a nice quiet
house with no T.V. blaring at me.  Just nice and quiet.  And a hot bath.  I
want to thank whoever designed the bathtub and hot water heater.
Spring cannot get here soon enough for me.....when people talk about cabin
fever, I totally understand.  It starts feeling like solitary confinement
for months on end by the time February rolls around.

--
Jesse R. Bell