Re: Harbinger

  • Subject: Re: Harbinger
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:24:42 -0800

Mmm...Patron. Just as soon as I get my tax refund.

On Feb 23, 2009, at 6:12 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Well, nothing that a little Patron Tequila can't fix. I was in such a foul mood and ready to bite some body's head off...my daughter and husband BOTH said, YOU NEED A SHOT and brought me a shot glass of Patron and a lime.
Dang.  I must really be in a bad way!  LOL.But seriously...I feel MUCH
better now that I've had a couple of shots..and dinner. And a nice quiet house with no T.V. blaring at me. Just nice and quiet. And a hot bath. I
want to thank whoever designed the bathtub and hot water heater.
Spring cannot get here soon enough for me.....when people talk about cabin fever, I totally understand. It starts feeling like solitary confinement
for months on end by the time February rolls around.