Re: OT: cell phones

I think this is a technology that is just going to continue to grow.  My
daughter and son-in-law and their cousins and friends use them as their
main phones.  Many don't even have land lines.   I feel the same way about
newspapers...I love them but many studies that I have read say that most
will be gone in the next 10-15 years.

http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http

%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID