Re: OT: cell phones

  • Subject: Re: OT: cell phones
  • From: "Patricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:26:40 -0600

I have been reading this subject with interest. I didn't want to get a computer and do e-mail when I was first introduced to it some 20 years ago, but gave in. Now I try, as Jesse is saying, to stay on top of the newest techno product. I didn't want to try texting and now most of my appointments are made either on my cell, or text, or by e-mail. We don't even have a land line at the beauty shop I work at. I keep having to redo my list of 'I am never going to do that'. I am thinking the same about my land line... we don't use it very often at all and it is such a huge expense. I just hate to think I don't have a home phone. I would bet that most kids starting out don't even think of having a home phone.
Tricia