-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT: cell phones

I have looked at those again and again and while I'm tempted I'm not sure
it's for me. I love looking at my books in my library, all 3000 or however
many there are by now. I sit in there and read, I look up and I'm surrounded
by my books. I like standing in there and pulling one out, reading a couple
paragraphs, putting it back...just isn't the same looking at a series of
titles on a screen. If I don't want to keep one I can swap it on Paperback
Swap or donate it to the library. If I drop it in the bathtub it is still
(mostly) readable. I don't have to worry about yet another device that needs
batteries.
But it does have some advantages, maybe one day I'll try it.

Cyndi