Re: OT: cell phones

  • Subject: Re: OT: cell phones
  • From: "Sue Walsh" <sue.nyc@att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:52:31 -0500

I have one with Sprint (it's actually a usb modem) and it costs $60 a month. Worth every penny too.

Sue
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:01 PM
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: cell phones

I agree... now that I text I think it is the way to go. Fast way to keep in touch and like you said our kids do it and if I want to talk to them we have to text too. Can I ask how much are your air cards and who do you have them with? We just had a tower go down close to me.... due to vandalism... someone cut the tower lines that hold it up. Now I am having trouble with my internet and they told me that they are going to have to slow down my speed while they reroute my service. I am on the road so much more now that an air card might be just what I should do.
Tricia