Re: OT: cell phones

  • Subject: Re: OT: cell phones
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:27:41 -0500

I've read about Kindle, but I'll probably never go that route. I am so enamoured of Audible for my books. Inexpensive, fast downloads and the entertainment value is tripled by the fact that I can read while I drive and get to hear a full production. Good readers make a big difference. Most of my friends said they just couldn't get into "Wicked", but if they'd had the story TOLD to them, PERFORMED for them, by John McDonough, I'm sure they'd have loved it. I know audio isn't for everyone, but it is perfect for me.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Walsh" <sue.nyc@att.net>