From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:28 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: cell phones

I've read about Kindle, but I'll probably never go that route.  I am so
enamoured of Audible for my books.  Inexpensive, fast downloads and the
entertainment value is tripled by the fact that I can read while I drive and
get to hear a full production.  Good readers make a big difference.  Most of
my friends said they just couldn't get into "Wicked", but if they'd had the
story TOLD to them, PERFORMED for them, by John McDonough, I'm sure they'd
have loved it.  I know audio isn't for everyone, but it is perfect for me.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5