Re: Books

  • Subject: Re: Books
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:32:00 -0500

Hi Dan. It's late so I don't have time to search further, but you might try Google book search. I tried a brief seach of "bones of Christ" and got the following:

http://books.google.com/books?q=bones+of+christ

and "box bones of christ" under mystery:

http://books.google.com/books?rview=1&as_brr=3&q=box+bones+of+christ

I didn't find what you were looking for but if you can recall some specific lines that may have stuck with you, you might eventually stumble across it there.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "droman" <djroman@worldnet.att.net>