Re: Frost

Oh, how I'd love to have them, but don't know what I would be able
to do with them.  I doubt we'll be able to dig in the ground for
maybe another month.  Temperatures have been in the upper
30s today, but they're predicting snow tonight, all day tomorrow, and
into Monday, with temperatures dropping to around 20.  When I
went out a little while ago to get in firewood for tonight and tomorrow,
there were still ice slicks around the woodpile, and there are still
the ice packs beside the drive.  Thanks, Pam, for thinking of me anyway.
Auralie

In a message dated 2/28/2009 2:50:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,