To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Way OT

Breast cancer. One of my nodes was also positive so I have to have
chemo. Yesterday, I finally got a shower and hair wash. Last year, we
renovated our bathroom and included an attached hose and head in the
shower along with a seat. Was I so glad. Also, I have a drain so I
wasn't sure what I could do with it while showering. A cancer site
suggested handing it on a necklace or ribbon. It worked great.

ETN Zone 7

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>