From: "Tricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2010 10:33:14 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I'm back

Does that shot help enough that you can kneel down on that knee now? I have
gotten where I can't kneel at all. Both knees are terrible. One was skiing
accident years ago
and the other was torn up kneeling while digging out monkey grass. I didn't
think I could tear up a knee doing that. But I did.
Tricia