Re: Way OT
  • Subject: Re: Way OT
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 08:15:22 -0600

I'm putting you on my prayer list for a speedy recovery, Bonnie. I had breast cancer in 1987, before chemo was part of the protocol, and I'm still here. As to Rush Limbaugh -- I say, "Bah, Humbug." I've spent years working as a crisis counselor with victims of domestic abuse, and you are absolutely right about disparaging comments being a contributing factor. Just makes me furious!
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>