Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • Subject: Re: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:40:26 -0600

Your mentioning supplies for the greenhouse makes me long for spring. We will be pressure washing the outside garden area of my Home Depot on Friday. I'm actually looking forward to it because that means spring plants are not too far off. In fact, we got a shipment of Camellia japonica on Tuesday, some of which are in bloom. It's very exciting!
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>