Re: Hope some of you can finally see my gardens
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hope some of you can finally see my gardens
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 17:38:15 -0500

Not really, didn't expect to. If you saw the weather map it showed the storm taking shape near Indianapolis and then fanning out as it headed east to the coast. Indy was the small point of the fan and Ft Wayne was above it. I had a liitle drift 8 in high across a small part of my driveway, but for the most part we could still see pavement.
Cold and windy though.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheri Ann Richerson" <SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com>