Re: Spring
  • Subject: Re: Spring
  • From: "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 20:11:30 -0500

Donna wrote:
ha!  We are expecting 6-12 inches of snow starting tomorrow night... spring is
NO where in sight here.....
I hope everyone in the snow belt this weekend is OK.... 26-30 inches of snow
is just unreal. (at least for that area of the country)
Here in the bullseye, only had 21" on the back deck; poor snowdrops
(thanks Marge !) are under nearly two feet of snow, I'm not at all
sure they'll be visible this year :-( .
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W