Re: catch up
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: catch up
  • From: Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 23:33:00 -0600

Hi all,
Since I fell have been to the doctor a couple of times, have had a couple of sessions with the xray machine, and one with an MRI. Have been told no broken bones, no torn rotator cuff, no broken shoulder blade, no dislocation. I do have some stretched tendons and muscles, and a nerve that is stuck in my shoulder joint. I have been assured that I'll be back to normal, whatever that is, by April in time to muck about in the garden and plant my onions. Have been seeing the Nazi torturers at the local Physical Rehabilitation center on a regular basis, and am looking forward to another week of painful torment. Well, you know, whatever it takes. That's about it, over 40" of snow so far this winter, and more is falling while I poke at these keys. Maybe April will be too early to plant onions. Take care all of you, the sun is bound to shine sometime. Rich

Judy Browning wrote:
Better health to you who are ill or suffering mishaps. Belated wishes to Jesse. Welcome back Chris. Has anyone heard from Rich? I don't see any news since he fell? We have had warmer weather here, yellow buds on the forsythia, deciduous twigs are showing bright color, bulbs are poking their noses out, Looks like my crocus really multiplied.
Judy B z6 Idaho
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>