From: "Richard Apking" <redfour@omni-tech.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2010 12:33:00 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] catch up

Hi all,
Since I fell have been to the doctor a couple of times, have had a
couple of sessions with the xray machine, and one with an MRI. Have
been told no broken bones, no torn rotator cuff, no broken shoulder
blade, no dislocation. I do have some stretched tendons and muscles,
and a nerve that is stuck in my shoulder joint. I have been assured
that I'll be back to normal, whatever that is, by April in time to muck
about in the garden and plant my onions. Have been seeing the Nazi
torturers at the local Physical Rehabilitation center on a regular
basis, and am looking forward to another week of painful torment. Well,
you know, whatever it takes. That's about it, over 40" of snow so far
this winter, and more is falling while I poke at these keys. Maybe
April will be too early to plant onions. Take care all of you, the sun
is bound to shine sometime. Rich