Oklahoma Hort Society meeting
  • Subject: Oklahoma Hort Society meeting
  • From: "Tricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:28:17 -0600

I wanted to be sure you knew about the OHS meetings next week. On Saturday Tovah Martin will be speaking in Tulsa and then again on Sunday in OKC. I have not heard her before but some of our MG's have and loved her.
Have any of you heard Tovah speak?
I think they have more info on their web site.
We are having the most beautiful snow. It is huge wet flakes. I think we have at least 4 inches.... Tricia