Re: Oklahoma Hort Society meeting
  • Subject: Re: Oklahoma Hort Society meeting
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:37:23 -0600

No...I havent' seen her speak.  And I can't go this weekend because
I'm traveling back and forth to pick up my grandangel.  She's in
Dallas and we are meeting her mother half way...both days (not much of
a weekend...oh well)
We have the big fluffy flakes coming down too.  Lots of it.  But it's
not sticking much.  Our ground is warm and it's still 34 degrees
outside.  Supposed to get down to 29 tonight so I'm sure it will start
sticking later on today.