Re: Happy Birthday Jesse
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Jesse
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:35:56 -0600

Happy birthday indeed! Regards weather, I hear tales of lots of snow north, south, east and west of us, but we had probably 3" max. Guess I shouldn't complain, but I like winter. Guess I'll just have to wait patiently until Thursday when we head to Steamboat Springs. Will be getting together with two of our daughters, their significant others and two granddaughters.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b