Re: Spring.. now earthquake!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Spring.. now earthquake!
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:07:16 -0800 (PST)

I woke up at 4, but thought it was DH leaving for work and was late and
slammed the door... guessing not.  Didn't notice anything wrong, but will take
a better look around when I get home.

Drifting snow was the big headache for me this morning.  Opened the garage
door and the drift was over the hood of my car... so I had to shovel before
leaving.  Sigh.

Donna