What is wrong
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: What is wrong
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:43:55 -0500

With this picture? It is SNOWING here. We're supposed to get 1-3 inches
tonight, which I know to most of you is nothing. However, this is an
extremely rare occurrence down here in the deep coastal south. It's pretty,
but D#%N I'm sick of being cold!!!! It hasn't reached 60 degrees here yet
this month, and that is our normal temp in the day time.

I can't even believe it. I am interested to see how the dogs react when they
go out in the morning. LOL!