Re: What is wrong
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: What is wrong
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:56:17 -0600

that's ok Andrea - we had freaking 10 inches here Wed. night and all day
yesterday - it's NEVER done that before.  There are trees & power lines down
everywhere.  People in their 80's are totally stunned by this.  I had to
give the neighbors snowman making lessons yesterday.  And I guarantee I'm
the only one in the county w/ a pair of Bean boots.  It's unbelievable how
people were dressing to go out in this mess.  And driving?   forget about
it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX