RE: What is wrong
  • Subject: RE: What is wrong
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:01:35 -0500

It stopped last night and now we just have an icy, wet, sloppy, muddy, mess.
Vidalia loves it. (My miniature boxer as I call her, she's tiny :)-She just
grabbed a toy and ran back out the dog door to play in it.  Both dogs were
flummoxed last night when it started sticking. They were fun to watch as
they cautiously wandered around in it.

It'll be gone shortly-getting up to 42 today. I think my plants will be fine
since it was so short-lived. I knocked it off my baby loquat last night. I
had to go outside and determine what was making such a racket in my heat
pump. It was a piece of ice. Sooooooo, I knocked it off with my flashlight
and all was quiet again.

As for the shoveling, actually if I HAD to do it I could. I got a clean bill
of health from the Doc last week. I can pretty much do anything I want to
within reason. Not that I would shovel snow EVER. LOL! I am going to sweep
it off the front and back porches in the event I need to go out so I don't
bust my rear. We only have maybe 2-3 inches. Thank God!!!!!

Pam-I can't believe you got 10. That's just wrong. Hope you're all staying