Re: What is wrong
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: What is wrong
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:16:54 -0600

LOL - that is just wrong Andrea, you are right.  And no Donna, no snowplows,
no salt trucks and like that.  And these bloody fools have no clue how to
drive in it.  That's why I button up and stay put when it's bad out.  We
normally get ice, very rarely any snow.  The snow brought down a huge oak
tree in YaYa Elaine's back yard.  It just grazed the garage and missed the
house thank God.  I'll be going over there in a bit to see if they need help
clearing the mess.  And yes Jim, I'm grateful for Bean boots.  I always wear
them when it's wet here.  If my feet get wet, I'm chilled to the bone all
day.  Snow is still on the ground but melted now on the roads, so at least I
can get out today.  What a mess.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX