Re: Satisfaction
  • Subject: Re: Satisfaction
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:28:25 -0500

Two years ago I killed off my oldest patch (17yrs) of Hedera helix. It was a triangular area, maybe 15 x 20 x 8, against a chain link fence. I used a noxious mix to kill it off which also killed grass near it.. I pried every last bit off the fence and dug up what I could in the ground.

I know it is, right now, making plans for a come back.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>