RE: What is wrong
  • Subject: RE: What is wrong
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 05:12:23 -0500

Hmmm, wonder why they don't do that anymore. Woke up at 4:00 am (why, I
don't know but since I'm up...) It's in the low 30's here, maybe high 20's
but the wind is blowing so it feels colder. Again, Vidalia loves it while
Austin sleeps in the bed. Why is my dog sleeping better than I am??? I'm at
my best this time of the day so the dishes are in the dishwasher and the
clothes in the laundry. I'm about to start sorting seeds to see what I want
to start this week in the greenhouse, IF I can find room. Supposed to go up
to 51 today so I might try and do a little bit of garden clean up. My yard
looks awful! Then it's supposed to rain again tomorrow and be in the low
30's & 20's the rest of the week nights. Where are my 60 degree temps!!!