RE: no greenhouse question
  • Subject: RE: no greenhouse question
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 07:03:46 -0500

	Since your are always playing nurseryperson, why not purchase an
inexpensive shop light and replace the bulbs with something like grow
lights. Not all that much money involved and easy to change your
circumstances with the plants. Will be there when you need it next and for
	They may still get somewhat leggy, but they can be safely cut back
and restarted when you have more light available. Although, depending upon
what is naturally available in late winter...early spring...is seldom enough
for good stocky plants.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC