RE: no greenhouse question
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: no greenhouse question
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:50:38 -0500

Usual stuff on using the lights, Kitty
	16 hours at night. Position the lights just above the plants for
heat and light. Do not burn.... Raise the light as the plants grow. You
already know all that "stuff" See if you can locate the bulbs with a strong
blue shift for most sturdy plants.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com