Re: Almost spring
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Almost spring
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:50:40 -0600

more snow here today.  I'm not the type to do it but this incessant cold and
wet makes me begin to understand how some people can go postal if you'll
forgive the expression.   It's so dreary & depressing.   I moved here to
escape all this!   We had 2 people at work get fired this week because they
just snapped - I mean lost it completely.  And one I knew personally was a
real nice guy.  Not a weirdo or a malcontent.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX