From: "Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI Johnson" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:56:48 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Almost spring

When it's 100 degrees here in June you guys can tell me all about the
beautiful flowers you have in your gardens. And in the fall when our
50mph winds whip up blinding dust storms, you can tell me about the fall
colors in your neighborhood. I may not want to live with snow but
believe me, this desert climate is not kind.
At the moment it is dreary grey here too with the occasional raindrop
and about 50F, supposed to get a little colder with clouds and showers
through the weekend.
I gave husband his chore for the weekend, he is charged with pulling out
the giant rosemary bush in the vegetable garden. We have several others
in the front so I don't need it for kitchen herbs and it is so big it
provides a haven for ground squirrels and rabbits underneath it. It has
irrigation so I could reutilize that space for something else.

Cyndi