Re: SUN - finally!/ sales
  • Subject: Re: SUN - finally!/ sales
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:39:26 -0600

Has anyone seen a department store that was not having a "sale"?
 Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Feb 27, 2010, at 6:45 PM, james singer wrote:

Looks like we're finally getting some decent weather. Lows in the
mid-30s, highs around 60. Plus sun. I'm charging the camera's battery
now with the notion that I'll take a few pictures tomorrow. We have
crocus, daffodils, muscari, clematis, cherries, and apricot blooming
that I can see from the windows; maybe other stuff once I get outside
and look around.

Question of the week: Has anyone ever seen a mattress store that was
not having a sale?